Colors of the Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf Rp site! Elementals of all sorts bring your amazing characters here! :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Art Request ^.^
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:09 am by Frindgett

» 2.04.10 Update
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 am by Frindgett

» Always Alone...
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:27 pm by ~Second~Chance~

» Deviantart Anyone?
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:16 pm by Frindgett

» Second Chance & Frindgett.
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 pm by Frindgett

» Second Chance
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 pm by ~Second~Chance~

» The Reason
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 am by Frindgett

» Lunell's Profiles
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:16 pm by Lunell

» 1 x 1 With Bane Plz :3
Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:03 am by Frindgett

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 4 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 pm
Navigation
   Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Race
CrawlingInTheDark

Forum

Second Chance & Frindgett.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Second~Chance~
Gods
Gods
~Second~Chance~

Aantal berichten : 21
Reputatie : 3
Registratiedatum : 2010-01-28

Second Chance & Frindgett. Empty
PostSubject: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 am

In this, Kohi is Three years old - two years younger than he is in the main roleplays.

"Stupid, they're all stupid, every last one of them. They think they can control me. I'll show them. I'll show them..." it was clear that the young white pelted wolf was not happy as he trudged his way through the almost deserted forest, mumbling loudly to himself. He ignored the few wounds that he had recently received in the last fifteen minutes, concentrating solely on thinking up ways to seek revenge on the pack that had just exiled him from their lands.
"Idiotic, selfish, stinking packs. Thinking everything is theres to own. The whole world doesn't revolve around them you know, not ever," if you couldn't see the insane wolf, it might have been easy to suspect that he was actually talking and ranting to some other that might be near him - but he wasn't. After all that had happened, the pack and tipped him over the edge and into the world of madness. Chances were that he'd recover soon enough, but there was always cases where those who had been pushed from being sane into being insane never returned.
He sighed and slumped down on the floor underneath a large tree, sheltering him from the strong sunlight. Even if it was spring, the weather was surprisingly warm - and Kohi didn't like it. It was then when he realized that he had been injured in his recent battle, and began to examine his wounds. His injuries were hardly critical, and most of the blood stains on him weren't his own blood - but those from his previous pack's that had engaged him in a fight.
Kohi let out a deep growl before resting his head on his front crossed paws, mumbling quietly to himself while watching his surroundings with cation, as if he expected something to jump out and attack him at any moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crawlinginthedark.proboards.com
Frindgett
Gods
Gods
Frindgett

Aantal berichten : 38
Reputatie : 0
Leeftijd : 31

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 am

Kambria lay in her small den not far from the hollaring and angry brute, walking out lightly the long slender frame gently layed eyes in the direction of the male. Kambria shook the dirt from her back and walked towards him, in a lowly manner not showing any aggression what-so-ever for he already looked agitated enough. "Are you ok?" the words studdererd from her muzzle, seeing as how she called this small part of the forest home it was her duty to look after those who journeyed inside. A small trail of flowers followed behind her paws, it was clear at first sight she was an earth elemental.

Kambria sat down maybe 10 feet from where the brute was laying.
Back to top Go down
https://followyourheart.rpg-board.net
~Second~Chance~
Gods
Gods
~Second~Chance~

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Kohi's ears twitched as he heard a feminine voice ask him if he was okay. He glanced upwards at her and his tail flicked out of habit but, made no other movements. He silently studied her for a few moments, wondering if she could possibly be a threat to him.
In the mental state he was in, he kept wondering if she was out to get him, sent by the pack to kill him before he could return and do worse, but something else told him she wasn't. Slowly, he lifted his head from his paws and began to speak.
"Who are you?" he asked. He attempted to make the question sound friendly but he couldn't after what had happened. He coughed slightly, "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Frindgett
Gods
Gods
Frindgett

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Kambria smiled and shook her head playfully "I my good friend am Kambria, the flower wolf as other may call me.". Kambri smiled big and brightly she was happy to see someone other than the patroling pack members who threatened her everyday about being so close to their terrain. "And who might you be all by your lonesome?". Her bushy tail swayed gently back and forth, not really sure if he had noticed that she meant no harm yet or now.
Back to top Go down
~Second~Chance~
Gods
Gods
~Second~Chance~

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Kohi's tail flicked once again as he listened to her. His gaze drifted from her to the flowers growing on the floor around her and he realized why some wolves called her "The Flower Wolf". He scoffed as she asked why he was on his "lonesome".
"That, my good friend, is something that you do not need to know at this moment," he replied, mimicking her earlier words, "Maybe in time, but for now all you need to know is that the pack close to here will be tearing up these lands in search for me soon, and I suggest that you do not get in their way,"
Back to top Go down
Frindgett
Gods
Gods
Frindgett

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Kambria snarled lightly as she dug her claws into the earth making a small but serious crack in the ground below them, "Apparently you do not understand why I'm here... These wolves are the murders of my little brother and sister... Ive wanted revenge on them for a while now... So their existance is but futile... I don't care if the alphess comes lookin' cuz' shes the one I'm after!" Kambria gave a sudden hiss to the reminder of the slaughtering of her siblings. Before looking towards the way of the pack, "Your welcome to stay with me if you like..." Kambri said in a sort of snippy way, not meaning to but simply out of anger
Back to top Go down
~Second~Chance~
Gods
Gods
~Second~Chance~

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Kohi's face lit up as she mentioned about wanting revenge on the pack. He smiled and sat up, his tail flicking for the third time in a matter of minutes.
"You too? I thought I was the only one that wanted to rip that senseless pack in half," he thought out loud, "My name is Kohi, and I have just been - what they call - exiled from the pack," he then added, no longer in a foul and moody mood... at least not quite as bad as he was.
Back to top Go down
Frindgett
Gods
Gods
Frindgett

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Kambria layed her head down and curled into a ball angry as she was she was now horribly upset... Being as her siblings were so very young... "Yes... I do have a strong hatred for that pack... and for so long Ive wanted to make her pay for what she did to me and my family!! But I haven't been able to... Ya know the whole alone thing.". Kambri layed in her ball nearly completely covered with flowers by this time.
Back to top Go down
~Second~Chance~
Gods
Gods
~Second~Chance~

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:33 am

Kohi tilted his head, watching the she-wolf curl into a ball, the flowers growing wildly around her.
He frowned slightly, "I'll accept the offer of staying with you. Now, after what's just happened, I don't think I'm much of a social wolf, but it'll always be helpful to have two of us to take down the pack," he said softly, "Maybe there might even be others that feel the same way as us," he then added.
Back to top Go down
Frindgett
Gods
Gods
Frindgett

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 am

Kambria would look back at Kohi and smile faintly, "Ya know you don't seem like such a bad guy..." Kambri added as she would sit up, she felt a little more comfortable near another. Perhaps maybe he was right about others... Right now waiting out the attack or scouting of the foes would be the best bet.

"Maybe we should wait it out... If they send a scouting party out for us then we have the chance to go and strike at the alpha... It would be the smartest thing to do right now, because she will most likely send out her best warriors and scouts to find us." Kambria said with a rather devious look resting upon her face.
Back to top Go down
~Second~Chance~
Gods
Gods
~Second~Chance~

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 pm

"Why thank you," he grinned as she mentioned that he didn't seem like such a bad guy. His tail flicked as he listened to what else Kambria had to say.
Kohi nodded his head slightly in agreement as she mentioned about waiting to see if anyone would come looking for them.
"If we get them out of the way, one of us could distract the..." he begin, but stopped as his ears twitched to a sound in a nearby bush. He let out a low growl and stood up, making his way towards the bush.
Back to top Go down
Frindgett
Gods
Gods
Frindgett

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Kambria shot up from the ground as she too heard the sound of the rustling from the bushes. Lowering her head she would back up slowly "We can go with your plan if you have more faith in it?" She spoke with complete uncertainty as most of the time she had only had to chase off a few scouts to keep herself safe.

Hiking her back up as the stout hairs stood up like crazy she would hiss and slap the ground lightly with her tail making cracks in the earth as she became more agitated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance & Frindgett.   Second Chance & Frindgett. Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Chance & Frindgett.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colors of the Rainbow :: The Sites :: 1 x 1 RP-
Jump to: